Here is our first newsletter as members of the newly formed Minnesota Indivisible Alliance! We are now part of a statewide force of progressives! The Saint Croix Valley Women’s Alliance will get a lot more accomplished with the power of numbers.
The Minnesota Indivisible Alliance has sent in the 501C4 paperwork to become a political nonprofit. When it is official, our ability to fundraise will be made a lot easier.
Read the newsletter here: http://mailchi.mp/b694c75f754c/welcome-to-2018-and-the-minnesota-indivisible-alliance?e=24783cdc03, the introductory paragraph is seen below.
Welcome to the Minnesota Indivisible Alliance! We’re excited about this opportunity to connect grassroots organizations across Minnesota – whether or not you’re an “Indivisible” group – and amplify our voices to impact state and local government. We want to create a community of organizations across the state so we can better support each other, share our knowledge, and learn from others.
In this inaugural newsletter you’ll find information on:
- How you can help with the two special elections coming up in February
- How to prepare for caucuses (and why they are important)
- Some fun facts about our chapters
- Resources we’re developing to help support this community, and
- A call for volunteers to help with a social media virtual door knocking effort
It’s going to be a busy and exciting 2018 in Minnesota! Are you ready? Let’s go!
— Scott, Aimee, Ambre, Jaime, Sonja, and Kelly
Minnesota Indivisible Alliance Founding Board